Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poor Baby!


This morning Ceddie woke up a little grumpy....all the moms out there no that when your child wakes up grumpy that will pretty much be the whole day :) Well he then started to throw up (as always when he is sick) and I got concerned. Ceddie doesn't get sick much but when he is sick he is sick and throws up on top of it. We don't know why he throws up so much and the Docs can't give us an answer either. So I called my wonderful Doctor in Rexburg (the one who finally could tell me what was going on with me and made my health a 100% better) and he said he could evaluate over the phone! I am sooooo thrilled because I know I will finally get an answer!
Anyway Ceddie was just lying on the couch watching "Care Bears" and he fell asleep. What a Cutie so I had to take a picture and share it with you!
Hope he will feel better soon because it breaks my heart to see him like this! Thank Goodness Andi is off the next three days and we can switch off with the night shift day shift thing ;) Meaning Andi will sleep at night and I will be up and Andi will help during the day while I can rest a little off an on. Moms never really sleep and take a break I think. We just push to the limit with the help and love of our Heavenly Father to make sure our little angels are taken care of. What a privilege to be mom!!!!!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Poor Ceddie : ( I hate it when Owen is sick...he's not his cheerful little self. I hope Ceddie gets better soon...back to running around the house and driving you nuts!

Maja said...

I hope he's feeling better. I love the picture on the couch, it's so cute!