1. Full name Andreas Kenneth Lorenz ( I loooooooove that name :)
2. We have been married three years and six months.
3. How long did we date? We met online in Jan of 2005 and got married May of 2005. We both knew after one month of talking on the phone 6-8 hours straight that we never wanted to live without the other again. I know, it's sooooooo romantic and I loved our little time of dating very much.
4. Who eats the sweets? Andreas eats the sweets for sure. Any german gummie candy and anything that has sugar in it. I think he is a candyholic :)
5. Who said I love you first....hmmm I don't remember...it seemed as if we had known each other all our lives so it all just came natural and I don't know who said it first.
6. Who is taller? Andreas is taller by 8 inches...yes I am a gnome :)
7. Who sings better? I don't know if I sing that much better. I had lessons so I guess my technique is better but Andreas has a nice voice.
8. Who is smarter? Andreas is smarter in things like history and logical thinking. He just seems to know everything that goes on in the world. I am smarter when it comes to dealing with the kids and believe it or not science :)
9. Who does the laundry? Definitely me. I will never ever let Andreas touch our clothes. Laundry is the chore that I love most so that will always by mine :)
10. Who pays the bills? Andreas does...I do not like dealing or handling money so he takes over that part because that is where is really good...he manages money very well.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
12. Who mows the lawn. Our grass is fake because Arizona gets way too hot to have real grass....water bill would be way too high.
13. Who drives? Andreas does....I hate traffic and I am the one who keeps the kids busy :)
14. Who admits they are wrong. Neither one of us does it really. We are both stubborn and just talk it out and say sorry afterwards....Our "fights" are funny because we both have a strong opinion and want to be heard....It's kinda funny sometimes and we even start laughing at times.
15. Who kissed who first? Hmmm well he came towards me at the Air Port and I jumped up at him and gave him a kiss....so maybe me?
16. Who asked out who first? Andreas flew me out to Boston so I guess it was him.
17. Who wears the pants? Well that one is a little tricky to answer because we somehow both wear them in different areas. But I usually make the decisions because Andreas can't make up his mind :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's so fun to read about you and Andy! You guys are the perfect couple...definitely made for each other. I wish you all the happiness in the world!
Post a Comment