Sunday, August 31, 2008

News!


Just to give you a few updates on what is happening in our lives.....

Andi is loving his job as a cop....he is very determined and works hard to learn everything that they have to teach him. He is also back to school fulltime. We are very proud of him and admire his determination and his endurance....he is also Schietsrichter for Soccer and he joined a soccer league and plays once a week.

Jakie is getting bigger and more mature by the minute. He takes care of Ceddie like you won't believe it. They play together all day and Jakie is sad when Ceddie has to go take a nap. Andi and I are very amazed about what Jakie thinks and has to say about the things that he sees or hears during the day.
He saw John McCain's speech where he announced his running mate and he said "This is the future President and I wish I could meet him some day" Yeah...I don't know where he picked that up or why he thought about it.
Jakie is not going to school this year. We are kinda doing it ourselves at home until he is going to attend an International School here in Tucson next year.
The school is going to teach him everything in german and in english. He said that he wanted to learn Spanish so we will see what he will end up doing. Jakie is totally into sign language (he makes up his own) and I asked him if he wanted to
learn it the right way and he said yes....He is full of ideas about what he wants to do when he is big and we are very excited about that. He is also way into Care Bears now and yesterday he got his first Care Bear...grumpy bear ;)

What he loves most about what he learned at church is to become a missionary. He was sitting with his non member friend, Hunter, and they were quielty playing. The mom of the boy asked what they were doing and he said "We are learning to be missonaries."
Like it says in the scriputres....become like the children!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Jakie looks so big! It's amazing how much they change in a year. Also, I love the picture of you and Andi that you put up. I don't think I've seen that one before.