Sunday, August 31, 2008

Little Rascal Ceddie


Ceddie is also getting bigger....he is full of energy and a strong will....wonder where he gets that from :) Can't just blame one parent since Andi and I are both stubborn :)
Ceddie is still not talking...at least not a language that we can understand. He blabbles all day just no one can understand it....
Ceddie adores Jakie and does everything that Jakie does. I just read his baby blessing and it says there that he should look up to Jakie. Well he took that serious and does it....Talk about obedience :)
Ceddie still loves CARS and nothing but cars. If he has a car in his hands he is the happiest Toddler on the planet!

I am still chasing after the boys all day and still staying sane :) Actually the older they get the less I have to do when it comes to cleaning up messes they made or things they got into. Jakie is pretty good at telling me when Ceddie is trying to wreck the house :)
Reading books about parenting and child psychology is still my passsion and I already made this HUGE list of books so Andi knows what he can get me for birthdays and christmas and so on ;)

We love our new house and the space we have here. The backyard is the best part especially for the boys. They are out there all day.

I hope you are all doing well and having fun!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Yay! I finally have something to read on your blog! I can't believe how old your boys are looking. I look forward to reading lots more about what is going on in hot Arizona. Love ya!